I have recently decided to completely do away with to do list, this was a very hard decision considering I thought to do lists were very important. The reason for this decision is that I realized to do lists do not make me get more stuff done, they only make me feel crappy about what I have not got done. So because I don't like feeling crappy, I've decided to start making what I got done lists instead. If I would have had a weekend to do list it would have looked something like this.......
- Clean Bathroom
- Reorganize Christmas decorations before storing them
- Clean out refrigerator
- Take boys for a hair cut
You get the idea, and you also notice I only did one thing on that list, so I feel bad when I look at it.
But I don't feel so bad when on look at this.......
- Folded Clothes
- Swept Living & Dining Room
- Made Joey a Rewards Chart
- Played Yahtzee With My Mom & Husband
- Cleaned off the Mantel
- Went to the Eye Doc
- Helped My Mom Take Down Her Christmas Tree
- Helped the Boys Practice Somersaults (which was hilarious )
- Played Cars Allot
- Didn't Fight With My Husband