Lately I have had this constant feeling of guilt following me around, it is stuck in my gut and head. No I did not rob a bank or mug an old lady. What I having been feeling guilty about is much more complicated (but probably less exciting)than that.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Sitting on the couch today trying to get rid of a massive headache, when suddenly I hear screaming in the bathroom. I sit up a little straighter because for some reason that's what we do when we are trying to listen closer, as if there is some connection to good posture and hearing.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
I just realized that Tink is almost two and a half, and so far, I can really say that I enjoy this age allot ! I was worried, with everyone talking about the terrible two's and all but either my Tink is behind on his terrible mark, or he didn't get the memo about turning from cute and precious baby, to horrible bratty toddler on the day he turned two.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
I have recently decided to completely do away with to do list, this was a very hard decision considering I thought to do lists were very important. The reason for this decision is that I realized to do lists do not make me get more stuff done, they only make me feel crappy about what I have not got done. So because I don't like feeling crappy, I've decided to start making what I got done lists instead. If I would have had a weekend to do list it would have looked something like this.......
- Clean Bathroom
- Reorganize Christmas decorations before storing them
- Clean out refrigerator
- Take boys for a hair cut
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
I live in a house with two stinky little boys and one stinky husband. I mean stinky in the ornery, rotten, cute way, not in the Oh my gosh did you take a shower this week kinda way (though that may apply sometimes also). When you live in a house with this much male influence there are certain things you should know.......
- No one wants to talk about their feelings (or yours)
- There will be injuries on an hour to hour basis
- You will never get any junk food to yourself unless you eat in the car on the way home from the grocery store (you can try to hide it if you want but they will find it oh yes they will)
- Bodily noises are not a source of embarrassment , but a source of amusement and even pride
- It is extremely important to learn how to make a Hot Wheel ramp out of just about anything if you want to have any chance of hanging out with the cool crowd
- But most importantly you should know, if you live with boys anything like mine, your heart will always be full.