Monday, February 6, 2012

Attention Germs

We have all been taken down by germs in my house this week, nasty no good useless germs !
I have been specially picked out to get the worst of it, there little snotty cold like thing , became pneumonia for Mommy. I think the germs don't realize that Mommy is in charge of a lot of things in this house and could really perform these tasks that I'm in charge of on a way more optimal level without said pneumonia. Anyways they either don't know or they just don't care either way, I'm gonna have to suck it up, there are still kids who need washing, attention, and well Mommy in general. My kids are not at independent enough stages yet to have the ability to do it for themselves yet or even to empathize enough to take it easy on Mommy. One day they will be I hope ,until then I'm sending a plea out to all the germs out there........give me a few more years before another  attack of this nature please !

No comments:

Post a Comment