In no particular order...........
1. Oh your kid is having a meltdown, what's that like, I'm not familiar with this experience.
2. I tend to wash , fold and put away our clothes three times a day, in fact we don't even own a dirty clothes hamper cause we really have no use for it.
3. My son has never missed the bus, we are always up before the alarm goes off, we usually have plenty of time to get ready for our day, and then have a nice leisurely home cooked breakfast before the bus driver pulls up.
5. My Java Monster is not only cheap but completely fat free, it's actually better for me than drinking water.
6. Really.... huh, they charge fines at the library for not bringing stuff back on time......I was not aware.
7. Hi it's nice to meet you, my name is Judy...Judy Blume
8. No I don't have a system, organization and time management just seem to come very naturally for me.
9. I read a very interesting article about people living below the poverty line, man I don't know how they ever survive.
10. Denial is a total waste of time, that is why I stay totally grounded in reality at all times.