Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ain't Nobody Happy

I have officially managed to take the old saying "If Mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy" and turn in to a working theory. You see, I tend to get a little well ....... I guess we will call it frustrated, when I can't get things right. This morning everything was moving along just fine, there was even laughing and teasing, and the usual Sunday relaxation . I got on to the computer and started trying to tweak a few things for this here little blog , couldn't really get it to do what I wanted it to do, and started getting a little frustrated, but was still ok. I was taking a break from the whole tweaking of the blog thing , trying to ward off said frustration, so I decided to check my e-mail and what did I find, a review of my blog, now don't get me wrong there was good things, but of course, that is not what this post is about or what I in my already defeated frustrated state of mind focused on. So what is any reasonable woman who can't seem to get something on the computer right to do, oh yeah that's right, spread the grumpiness around a bit. Me being a reasonable woman, this is exactly what I did, I got snotty with the hubby and became less happy go lucky Sunday Mom with the kids. Needless to say it did not help me come up with a solution to my blog tweaking issues . So now I am still frustrated with this computer, and instead of walking away from it and joing in on my family laughter and teasing, I have managed to completely squash out the good moods, that is about the only successful thing I've managed all day . I now need to change my attitude because, I would like to have a happy day and according to the saying, the happiness around here is riding on me (I feel no pressure really none at all). Off to my trend setting wish me luck !

2 comments:

  1. I'm guilty of such behaviour too! Though usually the hubby gets the brunt of it. Bub, not that much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby usually gets the worst of it to, the kids just feel the tension between us, if we are arguing. We are human, we're gonna have bad days, I try not to take it out on others but sometimes it just doesn't work.

      Delete