- First and foremost it is important to me that my kids always feel loved, listened to , and like a part of whatever is happening in our home.
- It is also important to me that both my kids have individual time with me, where we are learning, playing, or just being together without distraction .
- It is important to me that my husband and I talk about or lives, our plans, our kids and try to make common goals for each of these things.
- It is important for me that our home be a place people know they can go and feel comfortable, loved, and welcome.
- It is important to me that my kids learn to be grateful for what we have, and learn to always give thanks for it.
Sunday, April 22, 2012
So right now all the boxes and clutter of the new house is consuming my mind and sending me into some manic, o.c.d like craziness, that is not pretty whatsoever. I know that it is very important that I get things organized, so that we can have some resemblance of a normal routine life again, but these things will come and in the meantime I am losing focus on what is truly and long term important to me, so I have decided to make a bring me back to my center list............