Wednesday, April 25, 2012

FAQ's

If I like to stare at strangers
Long enough to figure something
Out about them
Does that make me intrusive ?

If country music makes me cry so
I turn it up and sing along
When I'm alone in my car
Would you say I am unstable ?

If people love me
But I don't understand why
Am I unworthy ?

I can't read your fortune
Or play the guitar
Would you like to be with someone more interesting ?

I can tell you I believe in God
From my corner bar stool
Where they are serving me my regular
Do you see me as a hypocrite ?

If I let you
Take care of me
Am I setting back the woman's movement ?

If I would rather read a book
Than have to wash my hair
And come to your party
Would you diagnose me with social anxiety disorder

If I want more
Does that make me motivated or ungrateful in your eyes ?

I don't know what they are talking about 75% of the time
When I watch CNN
Would you like to move on to someone more intelligent ?

Sometimes when I smile at people
I do it more to make them feel good
Then I do because I actually feel like smiling
Does this make me a fake ?

If I feel like I have a lot to say but I don't say it
Am I depriving you or saving you from my rambling ?





3 comments: